Collection and use of personal data information
The personal data information is understood as data that can be used to identify a relevant person or to communicate with this person. You may be requested to provide your personal information whenever you contact us.
Some examples of the types of the personal data information that we can collect are below, together with a method how we can use this information.
What personal data information do we collect:
- When you order on our website, we can collect various information, included your name, telephone number, email address, etc.
How do we use your personal data information?
- We can communicate with you and can inform you about exclusive offers, promotions and other campaigns or upcoming events due to the personal data information we collect.
- We can use your personal data information for occasional sending of important notices and messages.
- We can use a personal data information as well as for our own internal purposes such as audit, data analysis and various research to improve the provided services and to advise you on our services.
- If you participate in the prize draw, competition or similar promotional event, we can use a personal data information you provided to manage those programs.
Disclosing the information to third persons
- We do not disclosure the information you provided to a third person, except next:
- In case of need in accordance with law, the judicial procedure, in a court proceeding, or on public request or the request by the government bodies in the territory of the Russian Federation, we disclose your personal data information. We disclose your information as well as we determine that is necessary or appropriate for the security, law enforcement or for other important case.
- In case of reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer the personal information we collect to the appropriate third party, which is our legal successor.
Protection of personal data information
We take all necessary precautions, including the administrative, technical and physical, to protect your personal data information against the loss, theft, and unfair use, as well as against an unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or its destruction.
To ensure that your personal information is safe, we bring our privacy and security standards to our employees, and strictly observe the implementation of confidentiality measures.